Flocked Bunny - And a Fork Bow

Hello Crafty Friends! I know it's early for Easter but it's spring in a big way here in Charlotte and I can't help myself. This week's project is a cute bunny with flocking. I love using flock as a fun way to add some "fur" to animals in projects. I have great luck using double sided adhesive to get a nice finish with flock. Until I figured that out, I had given up on it because I was never satisfied with the end result. To finish it, the inside of the card is stamped with another cute little bunny and an Easter message. Although the focus of my cards are always the outside, I do try to make the inside nice too.

I suspect you'll see another flocked card for Easter sometime soon as I have a jar of the prettiest sunny yellow flock with glitter mix that I'm anxious to use. I see a cute Easter Chick in my future! I also have some tropical pink flock in my stash. I am betting it would be adorable on a pair of pink flamingos. What do you think? Should I??? Of course I should!

Another feature of this project is that I made the bow that is around the bunny's neck with a fork. Yes, I said a fork! Now maybe this was a rage that most crafters saw when it was a thing a few years ago (most videos on this are are 2-3 years old) but I just discovered it. It's really works to make a pretty double bow. I am going to try it next on a large meat fork so that I can get a larger bow. It makes the double bow super fast and easy. Check it out! Oh, and while you're there, please subscribe to my channel!


Thanks for spending some time with me and until next time, keep crafting!

CARD RECIPE:
A2 White Card Base-4.25" x 5.5"
Gray Mat-3.75" x 5"
Pink Mat-3.5" x 4.75"
Cricut Gray Rabbit-Easter 2010 Cartridge-Bunny-#M470E4-3.46" H
Cricut Easter Blessings Sentiment #M3CF00-1.49" H
Pink Ribbon
Pink Paper Flower
White Glitter Ribbon
Pearl Accent
White Iridescent Sequins
Pink Glitter Paper-DCWV Glitter Brights Stack-#
Gray Flocking Powder
Pebbles Pink Chalk
Easter Stamps - Brand Unknown
Silhouette Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
Silhouette Flocking Powder

I'm excited to share this project in these challenge blogs:
Fantabulous Cricut Blogspot Challenge #295-Sequins
Crafty Creations Challenges #335 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.blogspot Challenge #125
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #305 Animals
Hiding In My Craftroom #290 Any Holiday
Aud Sentiments Challenge-Animals Sentiment
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #111 Anything Goes
Jo's Scrapshack #177 Always Anything Goes

No comments