Twist Pop-Up Card for Baby

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted but our family have been busy little beavers and I'm sure you're in the same boat!

Today it's my turn to post for CottageCutz and I'm featuring a card that will really wow your recipients! It's called the Twist Pop-Up card and it's an eye catcher.


This card features six dies highlighting all things baby. I've geared it for a girl but of course, you can always change the colors to be gender neutral or boyish.

This card has a surprise when you open it. Describing it isn't adequate so please go to the link below for the video showing how I decorated this fun card base. You'll find the mat measurements in the video's description. 



I've posted another video that shows in detail how to make the card base itself. For those of you who don't have a lot of supplies, I hope you'll check out the card base construction because all you need are scissors, ruler, card stock, glue and some stickers to decorate it. I'm confident you will be able to make this card after you watch it but I will answer any questions you leave for me there to help you if you get stuck. 



Thanks for joining me on this beautiful Sunday morning. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Janet

No comments