Birthday Cattitude Tag

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a great President's Day!

Today's project features the Art Impressions Cat Mouthful set that I recently purchased. I just love this cat and his sassy expression!


The cool thing about this set is that it comes with a bunch of accessory items you can put in his mouth and hand. It's kind of like the old fashioned paper dolls.


I made a custom pocket for the back to hold all the accessories not being used so they don't get lost.


Click below on the video thumbnail or on THIS LINK to see it in action!


Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.
-Janet

Products (and retailers) used in this project: I am not affiliated with these companies or earn any product or money from them. This is just to help you find them if you want your own.

1) Art Impressions Cat Mouthful Set (Stuff4Crafts)
2) Spectrum Noir Markers (Consumer Crafts)
3) Craft Smith chipboard tags (Michaels)
4) Birthday Table Scatter (Walmart)


No comments