10 Cards 1 Kit | Creative Escape Papercrafting | April Fully Loaded Kit | Part 1


Hi guys! Well, today I'm posting my very first Design Team video for Creative Escape Papercrafting! Every other month, I'll be featuring one of their fantastic Fully Loaded Kits. The cards I'm showing you in this post are from the April Fully Loaded Kit. I have five cards in this video and will do a follow-up video shortly with cards 6-10.


This kit is full of wonderful products that will get your creative juices flowing. The main features are 12 sheets of 6 x 8 specialty card stock from the Maggie Holmes Flourish Collection but also included are the Flourish Collection's 48 piece ephemera kit, a 12 x 12 cut apart sheet, a wood frame and several mini tassels. Also included are two wonderful stamp sets, a Lawn Fawn Spring Sprig die set, a bottle of Nuvo Crystal drops, 2 small wood frames, 5 small wood hearts, assorted printed tags, 7 8 1/2" x 11" card stock, 5 yards of ribbon and two white fancy tags. One of the best parts of this kit is a small baggie of Nuvo Rose Gold Gilding Flakes. I have had SO MUCH fun with these flakes and two of the cards in my video utilize them. To see a complete list of products in this fantastic kit, please visit their WEB SITE.

Here is the video for my first five cards. Click directly HERE or click on the YouTube thumbnail to launch the video.


Thanks so much for spending some time with me today. I hope you have had a great week and I'll see you again on Saturday.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments