10 Cards Made with 1 Kit - Creative Escape Papercrafting - Amazing Value Kit - March 2018 - Part 1


Hi everyone! Well, I'm back today with the first 5 cards I made using the Creative Escape Papercrafting kit for March. It's called the Amazing Value kit and you can subscribe to receive monthly or bi-monthly kits or you can buy them as you want each month.


I have been asked to join their Design Team so I will be showing you more Creative Escape Papercrafting kits very soon. I will be presenting tutorials for making 10 cards starting this month. To practice making 10 cards from 1 kit, I decided I had better buy one and try making 10 cards to make sure I could do it!. I am happy to report that I had a ball with it and I'm looking forward to getting my first official design team kit in a few weeks! This kit was packed with the Carta Bella Spring Market Paper Collection as well as a Sizzix Framelits set and lots of other goodies. You can see the unboxing video of the kit HERE:


In today's video, I show you the first 5 finished cards made with the kit. Don't worry. I tried my best to explain what I did so you can still follow along with me. Even if you don't have this kit, no problem. You can do similar styles with supplies in your stash. My hope is that I'll give you lots of creative ideas!


I've included 4 of the 5 card photos in this post. I have to admit that I've given my favorite one away as a thank you to someone already! You can see the missing card in the short video. I'll be back later this week with 5 more cards and a bonus item so watch for that.

Click on THIS LINK to go there directly or click on the thumbnail below:

I want to also let you know that I am trying to build up my Instagram audience. So to encourage participation, I am doing a giveaway there. Click on THIS LINK and it'll take you to my page. Follow me and comment on the photo that has GIVEAWAY on it. Just tell me what you like best about spring by Midnight on April 27th and I'll include you in a $20 gift card giveaway to the CottageCutz store. If more than 50 do so I'll give a 2nd prize away too. I'd really appreciate your help and support so I can bring you more content in the future.


Well, that's it for me today. Thanks for joining me. I so appreciate you all!

-Janet

Link to the Creative Escape Papercrafting Amazing Value Kit HERE

No comments